On March 23, 2017
- Special Events and Promotions
One of the best methods of making your business more successful is to make doing business with you a special, memorable experience. The more exciting, enjoyable, fascinating, informative, valuable or educational you can make the experience, the more business you will do, and the stronger and more meaningful the bond you will form with your customers. Events are a very powerful way of offering people who have an excellent probability of turning into customers a chance to be educated about the benefits and results of your product or service. They can also be used to recognise your existing customers as being very special.
2. Find Leads on Social Networks
Social networks such as Twitter and Facebook are a great source of potential leads for your business. They provide you with a large amount of data about your customers such as their age, location, interests, what time they are online and much more. This information helps you reach out to the audience that best fits your niche and is more likely to convert them.
- Create an account on Facebook to inform your customers about your brand and announce sales, events and other activities;
- Tweet about your company’s news or other engaging facts that may be interesting to your target audience;
- Make customers share your posts, offering something in reward.
3. Use Linkedin
As you probably know, LinkedIn is a social network targeted at businesspeople. It therefore provides a great opportunity to bring new customers to your company as well. The best ways to generate leads from LinkedIn are:
- Publish useful content with tips and advice for entrepreneurs, startups and everyone interested in business strategy;
- Create groups focusing on the topic that may interest your target audience;
- Ask customers to leave reviews about their experience with your company, giving them something in reward.
4. Direct Engagement with Customers
Direct customer engagement should one of your top priorities. Most businesses choose to go with in-direct engagement – such as FAQs. This is not the most effective way to engage.
Direct engagement, on the other hand, makes use of live chat, forums and help centers – where customer service representatives are present all the time to make sure every query is handled properly.
More engaged customers results in better word-of-mouth and more leads.
5. Go with E-mail Marketing
Email marketing features the concept of direct engagement. While developing email content to generate leads, you need to take into the account the following:
- Subject line: The subject line must be enticing so that it makes the recipient want to read the content. The subject line should address the problems that your potential leads are generally facing.
- Concise: The content of the email should be concise, brief and engaging.
- Incorporate social media: Integrate social media links in your emails, so that the readers can easily be redirected to your social media page.
- Embed images: An image can speak more than 1000 words; thus, it is a good idea to embed images as well as text in your emails. (Hint: Try to include lightweight images, so that email content loads faster)
- Integrate a call-to-action button: CTAs are most effective at the top half of the email.
6. Use Your Competitors Resources
Harnessing the relationships that your competitors do not properly or fully develop or appreciate … and making arrangements to obtain details from them of all their unconverted leads, unsold prospects and unconverted enquiries is like them handing you the keys to their own customer list.
7. Getting Leads with Ad-Words PPC
A common misperception is that PPC is only for e-commerce websites, but that’s not the case at all. PPC is a highly effective channel for websites and companies doing online lead generation. Lead generation is a requirement for businesses that can’t or won’t do business with just anyone. There’s usually a pre-qualification and information-exchange period that takes place so the company and consumer can make decisions based on information.
8. Create and Post Videos on YouTube
YouTube is not just a video hosting service, it’s a massive search engine. It is more popular than any other social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
As compared to other social networking platforms, all the posts remain there for a very long time. Thus, this is the best channel for sending referral web traffic in the long-term.
This platform enables the you to create and maintain your own channel where you can share videos regarding particular events, imperative tutorials and other things. This will help you standout from your competitors and attract more leads to your business.
9. Become a Recognised Authority
You can take a number of simple steps to rapidly establish yourself as a recognized authority in your field. These include writing articles and books, creating newsletters and information products, speaking and delivering seminars. These can keep you very busy and in demand virtually all the time, giving you a tremendous edge over your competitors who struggle to get by. Customers will normally flock to you, while your competitors wonder why and have to settle for picking up the leftovers.
10. Tap into databases
There are huge databases where you can find potential leads for your business. They maintains a list of companies with accurate contact information, so that in minimum time you can identify relevant leads.
As Data.com, salesripe.com, salesfinder.io, lead411.com provides an extensive set of data instantly, it can contribute around a 25% increase in sales.